Update on Tickets
- You will receive your tickets in time! Please see below detailed information on the issuing of each of these tickets.
- Please note that we are not in a position to make changes to the sections that you have been allocated tickets for.
- There are no extra tickets being issued for any event.
- Please continue to plan to take public transport.
- Check on our website for information on what you can and can’t take into the Phoenix Park, Knock and Croke Park.
- If you have applied for universal access, you will have already received correspondence from us.
- More details on colour-coded routes and gates for Phoenix Park will be updated in the coming days.
- Please check our website for more information on the events and the government’s website for information on transport (Opens in new windowTransport for Ireland and Opens in new windowwww.gov.ie/popeinireland )
Thank you for your patience while we continue to issue all the tickets.
Tickets for Phoenix Park
All tickets for standing areas in the Phoenix Park have been issued. If you have not received your print-at-home ticket in your inbox, please check if it has gone into your spam or junk mail folder. If you still cannot see your tickets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference number and your full name. Please give 24 hours before you expect a reply. Tickets can be reissued. Thank you.
Universal Access Tickets for Phoenix Park
Limited universal access tickets are still being issued. If you applied for these tickets, you will receive further communication in relation to your application by email.
Tickets for Knock Angelus
Tickets for Pope Francis’ visit to Knock Shrine are being posted to the address supplied at time of booking. If you booked via your parish, the parish coordinator will receive your tickets.
Please bear in mind that there are 45,000 tickets that have to be sorted and checked before posting. The tickets take time to issue due to the large scale of numbers involved, the logistics of posting and delivering them. The last tickets will be posted over the weekend and people should receive them by Wednesday 22nd at the latest.
Tickets for the Festival of Families in Croke Park (25 August)
Tickets for the Festival of Families in Croke Park are still being issued. If you haven’t received them yet, you will receive them by email by Monday 20th August or Tuesday 21st August.
Ticket that were booked by parishes as part of diocesan allocation of tickets have already been sent by email to each of the parishes that applied for these.
Check the Festival of Families’ section for updated access and safety information for this event.
Tickets for the Pastoral Congress in the RDS (22, 23, 24 August)
If you have booked to attend WMOF2018 Pastoral Congress in RDS, you should have received, via email, your RDS passes only.
If you booked your free ticket for the Festival of Families in Croke Park and the Final Mass in Phoenix Park as part of your RDS booking, you will receive them by email by Monday 20th August – Tuesday 21st.
Coaches Permits for Phoenix Park
We are no longer able to issue further coach permits for Sunday 26th as the coach parking places are now full.